Wood is the best product when it comes to making furniture. It makes durable, stylish and beautiful furniture. But unfortunately Wood Furniture Repair Dubai are not made as durable as from the past, that is why coffee tables and china cabinets or wooden center tables are damaged and you don’t want to throw it away.
Wood Furniture Repair Dubai:
Wood Furniture Repair Dubai also required to be maintained as well. Wood Furniture Repair Dubai life is damaged by the passage of time. Broken, faded, and antique pieces of furniture need to be repaired. Once a good repair is done it can look as good as new. Al-Suroor Technical Services LLC Wood Furniture Repair Dubai services are there to help you out in most convenient way.
Types of Wood Furniture Repair Dubai:
Wood Furniture Repair Dubai can be categorized as:
Repairing the antique furniture pieces.
Antique furniture needs to be handled with care and its repair needs an expert to do the job properly.
Repairing broken furniture:
Fixing the broken furniture need a different type of crafts than any other; it needs to be experienced carpenter skills to fix the broken piece of wooden furniture.
Coloring and polishing of furniture:
Coloring and polishing are done by step by step process to achieve the professional look.
Filling, touch-ups of wooden furniture:
Sometimes only a few touch-ups are needed to stand out the wooden furniture.
We are covering greater area of Dubai including:
Sometimes only a few touch-ups are needed to stand out the Wood Furniture Repair Dubai. Once the type of requirement is determined with furniture all you have to sit back and let our professionals do the transformation. Your furniture will be transformed by the following steps.
• Repairing the wooden furniture if it is broken or damaged from anywhere.
• Removing of the polish or finish is the next step. It helps the furniture to work easily with the chemicals applied to it.
• Wood is then prepared by sanding it with sandpaper. It helps the furniture to get a uniform smoothness.
• Filling up the grains are the next step, some woods do not need grain filling as its grains are tight but others such as oak needs a grain filling to achieve an even and smooth surface.
• Applying sand sealing is done to prime the wood. This is done so that the coloring or staining is evenly distributed and the staining product is less used.
• Staining is the next step, customers can choose the type of stain to be used such as oil-based stains, and water based stains, gel stains. They can also choose the color they want to apply to match the interior and give it a woodier look.
• One the selection is done the stain is applied to the piece of furniture.
• At last, after the satin is all dried up finish or polish is applied to give it a beautiful shine it also prevents termites and another fungus to damage the furniture. Finish is applied to achieve a shine and smoothness.