If your patio door won’t open smoothly, we can make it work like new. If your Glassdoor is off the track, we can repair it for easy operation. So, If your pocket door won’t open or close properly, we can make it better than new with our special state-of-the-art replacement track that makes it open and closes with just a touch!
- Guarantee – Once we have completed our job, you will be able to open your door beautifully!
- Our Time Service – We will arrive within 1-hour time span. We will be happy to call you when we are on the way.
- Professional Expert Advice – Available to assist you with questions, concerns, and scheduling regarding Glass Door Fixing Dubai’s.
- Qualified Technicians – We are experienced with all ranges of repairs, and maintenance of your sliding doors. We repair the rolling of new models to old and outmoded sliding doors.
Glass Door Fixing Dubai Services
We have over 10 years of experience in Glass Door Fixing Dubai and that will be obvious once yours is fixed and moving as if it’s brand new. We can encourage our customers that their assumptions will be regularly out space by our trained and speedy technicians. Our entire list of services can be found below:
- Complete Mobile Service
- Pocket Door Track Replacement
- Pocket Doors and Pocket Door Repair
- Glass Door Fixing Dubai
- Rollers, Locks, Handles, and Tracks
- New Closet Doors
- Mirror Doors
- Glass Patio Doors
- Vinyl Door Track Repairs
- Roller Repair
Our technicians are the best in the business when it comes to Glass Door Fixing Dubai. We have a wide area of selection for rollers on hand to Glass Door Fixing Dubai.
If a track bead has waives, divots, or dents because of worn out rollers. We install C cap over the top of the damaged part, filing with silicon and proving a dent resistant surface for the door to roll on.
If the track bead is damaged too severely for a track saver, track replacement is the only solution, besides a new door. We also remove the panels, pull up the old rod, loosen and pull the side jambs. We then apply a waterproofing adhesive in the corners and under the new track, fasten down the new track with galvanized Tapcon screws into the concrete slab. Reconnect side jambs, and replace rollers by Dubai Repairs.
Sliding Glass Door Cut-Down
If the header (the supporting wood beam over the door) has dropped in the middle (header sag) and the doors are binding and not opening, there are two options. 1) A new door or 2) we would have to order a new glass (1/8” to ½” shorter) and disassemble the frame, cut the sides down, and rebuild panels with new glass. The lengthy amount of time it takes the sag to occur, rollers to be replaced.
We also cover areas,
Call us now: 0581873003