Electrical trunking is a tube which is used to protect and secure the electrical wiring in the building, room, underground or non-structural buildings. Al-Suroor Technical Services LLC is a Dubai based company providing Electrical trunking installation in Dubai. A to Z solution to all your problems, from taking measurements to fitting the electrical trunking. You can choose from the largest range of products in town for your Electrical trunking installation in Dubai.
Electrical Trunking Installation in Dubai:
All the products used in making the Electrical trunking installation in Dubai are not only durable and beautiful but low in cost and best services is a cherry on top. Al-Suroor Technical Services LLC provides the quality products from the manufacturer and always produces the highest quality of finished products. Repairing and restoration of broken and damaged Electrical trunking installation in Dubai are also done by the expert team of Al-Suroor.
Types of Electrical Trunking:
• Made from metal
• Made from non-metal, plastic or rubber
• Flexible Electrical trunking
• Underground Electrical trunking
We are covering a greater area of Dubai including:
Features of Al-Suroor’s services:
1. We repair all types of electrical issues from fixing switches, switchboards, plugs or wiring. We make sure the wirings are secure so that you can enjoy safety at your home.
2. We offer child and pet proof electrical wiring so that no short circuit happens and your child is free to enjoy his/her childhood.
3. We offer a wide range of electrical repair supplies. So you don’t have to go to the store again and again.
4. We work keeping the safety conditions in mind and provide safety equipment such as helmets, gloves, uniform and electric current proof boots to our electrician.
5. We complete our tasks on time without troubling other chores of homes and offices.
6. We provide quick and easy services.
7. We are capable of providing services on weekends and holidays.
8. Our experienced electricians will help you maintain the electric supply of home and how to minimize any short circuit of fire emergencies at your home.